- Micrometric and selective cutting
- Extreme precision and safety
- Reduction of rehabilitation times, operative risks, pain, tissue overheating
- 5 programmable functions: Surgery, Normal, Sweep, Turbo, Endo and 10 programs per function
- It allows use in a wide spectrum of surgical applications of hard tissues, both in the dental field and in general surgery (eg maxillofacial surgery, ENT, neurosurgery, etc.).
- High portability and lightness
Complete kit dedicated to remodeling, biopsy, osteotomies in thin crests and blocs harvesting.
Zygoma Minimally Invasive Technique by Dr. Andrea Tedesco
Complete kit dedicated to the procedure of the Zygomatic implants through a minimally invasive ultrasound technique.
S.U.S Surgery Ultrasonic Site
S.U.S. Surgery ultrasonic site: Biologically guided implant site preparation by Dr. Marco Mozzati
Final preparation of the implant site
Complete kit dedicated to the preparation of the last two millimeters of the implant site.
Complete kit dedicated to the preparation of the seat for the retrograde filling in frontal elements and for osteotomies in delicate structures.
Complete kit dedicated to cleaning the of the fork and to the upper gengival scaling.
Initial preparation of the implant site
Complete kit dedicated to the initial implant site preparation.
Impacted teeth kit
Complete kit dedicated to the avulsion of the included or semi-included dental elements.